The herb is thought to be adaptogenic, which means that it may help to regulate the body's systems and improve resistance to stress.
- It has antioxidant properties. Antioxidants help prevent free-radical cell damage.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- It may help boost your immune system.
- It may help relieve cough.
- It may help treat diarrhea.
- It may act as a diuretic.
- It may help treat ulcers.
- Improving femail reproductive health
- Reducing symptoms of menopause
- Breast feeding and pregnancy - boosts milk production
By purchasing this product, you acknowledge that you are aware of and understand the potential risks, contraindications and any possible complications associated with your product selection.
Oak Tree Herbal Clinic’s Herbal preparations are manufactured under GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices).
If you are being treated for any illness and are taking prescription medication for an illness, seek a Health Professionals consent for herbs you might be considering, either alone or as complementary therapies. Do not try to self-diagnosis or attempt self-treatment for serious or long-term problems without first consulting a qualified practitioner or doctor. Always consult a professional if symptoms persist.
Information on the web page is for educational purposes only.