Plantain Salve is a must have for any first aid kit. Plantain salve is great for many reason - here are a few:
- Insect bites - draws out the toxins
- bee stings - draws out the sting
- Remove splinters
- rub on chest to move the congestion
- rub on hands that ache from arthritis
- Place in the nostrils to help sinus congestion
- rub on nose to help with sinus congestion
- rub under the ears to unblock
- anything that is not meant to be in your body Plantain will get it out.
How to Use:
Just open your jar of balm and gently rub your fingers over the surface. You do not need to break the surface. The heat from your hands will melt and transfer a little bit onto your fingertips. From there simply rub the balm into hands or any area where you have pain. By using this method, you can apply a little bit at a time and stop before skin feels greasy.
You might also be interested in our Blood mover Salve, Liver Detox Tea, our Body Cleanser Tea blend , or choose one of our 8 Week Health and Wellness Programs. Book in to see our Herbal Naturopath – details below.
Herbal Naturopathic/Nutritional Appointments - in Person and On line
If you would like to have a more tailored approach to your health concerns you can book in to see our Herbal Naturopath. (you will be transferred to our sister companies online booking service) She will look at you as an individual and look into your specific needs through holistic and evidence-based approach to wellness. Herbal Naturopathic principles are based on treating each person as an individual and treatment plans are designed to treat you as a whole person and not just your presenting symptoms.