Historically, herbal elixirs were used medicinally, as a pleasant way to treat a variety of ailments. Adding a sweetener to bitter or astringent herb tinctures can make ingesting them a more palatable experience, especially with kids.
Oak Tree herbal Clinic Herbal elixirs are a combination of Certified Organic Herbs, Raw Honey, Distilled Water and Alcohol.
Cinnamon bark is the dried inner bark from the shoots of the tree from the Lauraceae family. Ceylon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Indonesian (Cinnamomum burmanii), and Chinese cassia (Cinnamomum cassia) are the most commonly found species of commerce. In addition to its thousands of culinary uses across a number of various cultures, it has been used for thousands of years as a carminative, astringent, local stimulant, antiseptic, hemostatic, and is widely used in traditional herbal medicine to support healthy digestion.
- Cinnamon has long been used to cure everything from athlete’s foot to indigestion.
- cinnamon can have favorable effects on brain function.
- Helps fight fungal. Promising treatment for candidiasis
- May help with PCOS
- May be useful in the treatment of eye disorders
- Contains antioxidants
- Reduce inflammation
- May help treat symptoms of alzheimers and parkinsons
- Anti Microbial properties
- Could lower cholesterol
*Our naturopath will be in touch with you via email to make sure this is the right tincture for you.