The sheep sorrel herb has been considered a rich source of vitamin C, E, beta-carotene, and other carotenoids. Sheep sorrel is cited as one of the most potent antioxidant herbs known.
- Is in Essiac Tea as a cancer cure
- helping enhance the flow of urine
- treating fevers and inflammations
- treating kidney and urinary tract diseases
- as a remedy for intestinal parasites
- helping in maintaining the normal levels of blood sugar
- as a topical remedy for eczema, herpes, and itchy rashes
- helping with a variety of digestive problems
- cooling the liver
- strengthening the heart
By purchasing this product, you acknowledge that you are aware of and understand the potential risks, contraindications and any possible complications associated with your product selection.
Oak Tree Herbal Clinic’s Herbal preparations are manufactured under GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices).
If you are being treated for any illness and are taking prescription medication for an illness, seek a Health Professionals consent for herbs you might be considering, either alone or as complementary therapies. Do not try to self-diagnosis or attempt self-treatment for serious or long-term problems without first consulting a qualified practitioner or doctor. Always consult a professional if symptoms persist.
Information on the web page is for educational purposes only.