It has been an integral part of ancient Chinese folk medicine since time unknown.
- It also has blood clotting properties that could help in promoting clotting and preventing excess bleeding during menopause.
- is a very powerful purgative and has been used to eliminate the bad bacteria from the gut.
- Could help in weight loss - It has the power to process the food as soon as it reaches the digestive system.
- effective solution for treating various skin conditions including burns and sores.
- Prevents renal failure
- Beneficial for intestinal bleeding
- Could help in lowering cholesterol levels
- could be beneficial for wormen during menstruation
- could help in lowering the risk of cancer
By purchasing this product, you acknowledge that you are aware of and understand the potential risks, contraindications and any possible complications associated with your product selection.
Oak Tree Herbal Clinic’s Herbal preparations are manufactured under GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices).
If you are being treated for any illness and are taking prescription medication for an illness, seek a Health Professionals consent for herbs you might be considering, either alone or as complementary therapies. Do not try to self-diagnosis or attempt self-treatment for serious or long-term problems without first consulting a qualified practitioner or doctor. Always consult a professional if symptoms persist.
Information on the web page is for educational purposes only.