Our Muscle Liniment has been formulated by our Master Herbalist specifically to be used to treat minor aches and pains of the muscles, tendons and ligaments.
The Ingredients in our Muscle ointment were traditionally used for;
- Inflammatory response for injuries related to the muscular-skeletal systems.
- works on sprains and strains inflamed tendons, ligaments, muscles and joints.
- can either loosen or tighten a muscle/tendons/ligament bringing them back to normal.
- reduces inflammation and pain, as well as silica, which supports collagen production.
- helps strengthen the bones and tendons and prevents damage from wear and tear.
- promotes the circulation of blood and helps “moisten” the joints.
- Reduce musculoskeletal pain and spasms and calm the nervous system
- Has a slightly warming and has anti-spasmodic actions, which help to ease tense or aching muscles
- releases synovial fluid into the bursa and disperses internal fluids into the surrounding tissues, lubricating joints, muscles, bones, and ligaments
- Linseed Oil - has been shown to penetrate skin’s uppermost layers easily, carrying other beneficial ingredients with it.
How to Use:
Put a small amount of the liniment on your fingers and massage gentle to affected area.
You might also be interested in our Blood mover Salve, Herbal Styptic Powder blends, our range of 7 Day meal plan menus , or choose one of our 8 Week Health and Wellness Programs. Book in to see our Herbal Naturopath – details below.
Herbal Naturopathic/Nutritional Appointments - in Person and On line
If you would like to have a more tailored approach to your health concerns you can book in to see our Herbal Naturopath. (you will be transferred to our sister companies online booking service) She will look at you as an individual and look into your specific needs through holistic and evidence-based approach to wellness. Herbal Naturopathic principles are based on treating each person as an individual and treatment plans are designed to treat you as a whole person and not just your presenting symptoms.