Glycetracts are made without using alcohol for the extraction of the herb. They are made from Glycerol, distilled water and herbs. The glycerol used is vegetable sourced. Glycetracts are suitable for people who need to avoid any alcohol (e.g. young children, recovering alcoholics and those with liver distress).
Motherwort has long been associated with aiding mothers and women.
Benefits of using Motherwort are;
- used to promote delayed menstruation
- to tone the uterus which reduces menstrual cramping in the future
- ability to help women with delayed labor
- help dispel the afterbirth postpartum.
- strengthens the kidneys and acts as a mild diuretic
- helps regulate tachycardia
- slow heart palpitations and a rapid heartbeat
Caution against using motherwort if there is menstrual flooding.
Glycerin, Organic Motherwort Extract, distilled water.
If you are on any medication you need to seek the advice of your health practitioner before consuming. If you are unsure, email us and our Herbalist/Naturopath will let you know.
The glycerin we use is non Palm oil, the vegetable source is canola oil and soy oil. It is also GMO free and comes from Malaysia. It is USP (United States Pharmacopoeia Standard) and BP (British Pharmacopoeia standard).