One of the most powerful herbs in Ayurvedic healing. Ashwagandha is often referred to as "Indian Ginseng".
Constituents; Withanolides (Steroidal lactones), alkaloids, choline, fatty acids, amino acids and a variety of sugars.
Some benefits of Ashwagandha Root:
- Protects the immune system
- Helps combat the effects of stress
- Improves learning, memory and reaction time
- Reduces anxiety and depression without causing drowsiness
- Helps reduce brain-cell degeneration
- Stabilizes blood sugar
- Helps lower cholesterol
- Offers anti-inflammatory benefits
- Contains anti-malarial properties
- Enhances sexual potency for both men and women.
By purchasing this product, you acknowledge that you are aware of and understand the potential risks, contraindications and any possible complications associated with your product selection.
Oak Tree Herbal Clinic’s Herbal preparations are manufactured under GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices).
If you are being treated for any illness and are taking prescription medication for an illness, seek a Health Professionals consent for herbs you might be considering, either alone or as complementary therapies. Do not try to self-diagnosis or attempt self-treatment for serious or long-term problems without first consulting a qualified practitioner or doctor. Always consult a professional if symptoms persist.
Information on the web page is for educational purposes only.