Manufacturing – Natural Organic Facial and Body Skin Care
Commencing March 2021 - 6 week Course
The aim of this workshop is to help you to understand and learn how to make your own Natural Organic skin care range. We will start at the basics, for the beginner, and work our way up to the more intense formulas. You will eventually learn how to make your very own shop bought Skincare range.
This course will teach you how to pick the right carrier oil that is for your specific skin type. You will be given a 50-page workbook in week one, where you can write and track your experience with all the products you will be formulating. Each section we study, you will be given recipes, herb profiles and essential oil profiles, that you can add to your workbook.
Some of the products you will learn about are:
- The different types of skincare products that you can manufacture at home
- Understanding all the ingredients that go into Natural Organic Skin Care products
- Natural plant-based ingredients and how they penetrate into your skin
- Which products to use if you want to make your own Vegan friendly Skin Care range.
- Which essential oils can be used for the different skincare products?
You will learn how to formulate these products;
Organic Natural Facial Cleansers
Learn the different types of Facial Cleansers – Bi Phase and Cream and all the ingredients that go in each product
Organic Natural Facial Toners, Micellar Water and Gels
Learn how to formulate an Organic Natural Eye gel and the ingredients that are needed.
Learn how to formulate an Organic Natural Facial Toners and Micellar Water using essential oils.
Choose an eye gel, Micellar Water or toner that appeals to your skin type and learn how to formulate.
Organic Natural Facial Moisturizers
Learn the difference between Facial balms and oils
Learn how to formulate each of the moisturizers
Organic Natural Facial masques
Learn about the different types of Facial Masques
Learn about all the Natural products that are needed to make your specific Facial Masque
Choose the type of Organic Natural Facial Masque that suits your skin type
Organic Natural Facial Cleansers – Foaming and Gel
Learn the difference between a Foaming and Gel cleansers
Learn all the Organic Natural ingredients of each
Chose which type of each cleanser that suits your skin type.
Organic Natural Facial Moisturizers
Learn the difference between and Anhydrous facial cream and a Facial emulsion
Learn the different types of ingredients that are used to make these creams
As we progress through the course
- How to make herbal infusions to include in your Skin Care products
- How to make different oil infusions to include into your Skin Care products
- Different herbs that can be used in Natural Organic skincare Products
- What are Surfactant and emulsifier and why they are important for your skincare Products
- The Dermal limits of essential oils for Leave on and Rinse off facial products
- Explain the different bacteria, moulds and microorganism that can grow in your products
- How the test the pH of your Facial products
- How to do an Oil in Water, and a Water in Oil emulsion
Organic Body Butters and Body Bars
Learn how to formulate body butters and body bars
Learn about the different ingredients for each product
Organic Natural Body Oils
Learn the difference between a Body oil and a Massage Oil
Learn the ingredients in both oil.
Organic Natural Body Cream Cleansers
Learn the different types of Body Cream Cleansers
Learn the different types of ingredients that are used to make these cleansers
Organic Natural Body Lotions
Learn the different Body Lotions including an Oil Free Body Lotion
Learn about the ingredients that are used in each body lotions
Choose body lotions that suit your skin type.
Organic Natural Body Scrubs and Body Masques
Learn how to make and formulate a body scrub and Body Masque
Learn the ingredients that are used to make a scrub and masque.
Choose a body scrub and body masque that suits your skin type.