When at optimal functioning the immune system identifies a variety of threats, such as bacteria, parasites, viruses and fungi, differentiating them from your body’s own healthy tissue.
Possible Causes of Infection
- Chronic dental abscesses
- Digestion and gut dysbiosis (microbial imbalance)
- Environmental allergies
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Nutritional deficiencies (malnutrition)
- Stress and adrenal fatigue
Boost Your Immune System
A clean diet is fundamental to good health and a strong immune system. The greater part of your diet should comprise of unprocessed natural foods, such as:
- Bone broths nourish your immune system, repair the body and assist recovery;
- Fresh fruit such as citrus contains vitamin C which helps to maintain the body’s defence against bacterial infections. Berries are also rich in vitamin C and polyphenols promoting healthy tissues and organs;
- Fresh vegetables such as carrots contain beta-carotene which helps to promote vision and support a healthy immune system;
- Garlic is nature’s own antibiotic due to its powerful antimicrobial action;
- Ginger has potent antioxidant, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, helping to boost immune function and combat cellular damage;
- Turmeric is an antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory plant, great for detoxification and digestive health; and
- Wheatgrass juice is packed with naturally occurring nutrients including chlorophyll, beta-carotene, vitamin C, B complex vitamins, amino acids, calcium, potassium and magnesium. Wheatgrass supports liver and immune function by boosting the liver’s ability to flush out toxins.
Using the Avatar Bio-feedback Machine
During your consult, you will first assess your individual organs and systems so we can see where your body is out of balance and identify any immune deficiencies that may be affecting your health. Our Immune Boost Program is eight weeks in duration and includes steps to: reduce inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract and bronchial airway; balance gut microflora with probiotics; strengthen the immune system and offer protection against cold and flu symptoms with the use of both herbal and homoeopathic medicine; and replace vitamin and mineral deficiencies with supplementation. Our practitioners will be there with you every step of the way to offer support and answer any questions you might have. At the end of your detox we will reassess your progress using the Avatar.
Once you have filled out our Health Questionnaire here (you will be transferred to our sister companies web site to answer Health Questions) we will be in touch to work out a time that suits both of us. Follow up consultations will be discussed at your Initial appointment.
Cost: $150.00 per hour
Initial Consultations take approximately 1.5 hours.
6/75 Warburton Ave, Padbury WA 6026
(Padbury Shopping Centre)
Phone: 0409 112816
We also offer Zoom and phone consultation.
Missed Consultations and Late cancellations
Please note that a late fee of 50% of the consult fee applies for appointments cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled time. Missed appointments or those cancelled within 4 hours of the consultation time will be charged the full standard consultation fee.
Avatar Biofeedback testing is not a “standard medical procedure” and today it is not accepted as a standardized diagnostic test determining any specific medical conditions or disease. The Avatar Biofeedback machine is an “energetic” assessment of an individual.