Workshop in Midvale
Workshop in Craigie
This course is designed for gardeners who would love to be able to propagate their own plants and save money!
This will be a hands-on opportunity to try a number of different techniques, and learn the best way to get successful germination and improved strike rate of your cuttings.
What will be covered in this workshop:
• Learn what time of the year to do propagation
• Learn the right way to sow seeds: How to treat different seeds and the germination process
• Seed saving and storing of you seeds
• When to transplant, how to transplant and when to fertilise
• Dormancy factors affecting germination
• Learn how to do various cutting techniques
• Water propagation
• Learn how to do root division, growing from rhizomes and layering
• Re-grow plant from kitchen scraps, and re-grow plants you have already harvested.
Designed to be fun, interactive and to give you confidence to grow your own Food and Medicine at home.
The "Go to" place to learn how to live a more sustainable healthy Lifestyle.