The aim of this workshop is to help you to understand and learn how to make your own Natural Organic Facial skin care range.
This is the first workshop of two “Natural Organic Facial Skincare” workshops that we have to offer. This workshop is for the beginner, so if you have never made your own Skincare range before or you have only dabbled with a couple of facial products, then you will need to start here. Unless you have completed this workshop it is not advisable to continue to the next workshop, which is for Intermediate students.
What you will learn in this workshop is;
- The different types of facial products that you can manufacture at home
- Understanding all the ingredients that go into Natural Organic skincare products
- Natural plant based ingredients and how they penetrate into your skin
- Which products to use if you want to make your own Vegan friendly skincare range.
- Which essential oils can be used for the different facial products
We will teach you and get you to make the following;
- Natural organic eye Gel
- Natural organic cream cleaner
- Natural Organic Gel Cleanser
- Natural Organic Facial oils
- Natural Organic Lip Balm
All products that we make in this workshop you get to take home. You will also be given class notes, formulation sheet, recipes for the products that you have made, also some extra recipes for you to try at home.
Also available for you to purchase will be all the ingredients that you need to continue to make your own Natural Organic Skincare Range at home. The other products that we will have for sale are our Organic Herbal Tea range, Essential oils, Dried Herbs and jars.
Workshops are held in Craigie (Address will be sent a couple of days before workshop)