This workshop is the second in a two part “Natural Organic Body Skincare” Series. It is advisable to start with the beginner’s workshop as we won’t be covering the basics that were covered in that workshop. This workshop is a continuation and it goes deeper into how to manufacture your own “shop Bought” Natural Organic Body skincare products.
The aim of this workshop is to teach you how to formulate and manufacture your own range of Natural Organic Body Products to give as gifts to your family and friends.
What you will learn in this workshop is;
• How to make herbal infusions to include in your Body Skincare products
• How to make different oil infusions to include into your Body Skincare products
• Different herbs that can be used in Natural Organic Body Products
• Explain why Surfactants and emulsifiers are important for your Body Products
• The Dermal limits of essential oils for Leave on and Rinse off facial products
• Explain the different bacteria, moulds and microorganisms that can grow in your products
• How the test the pH of your Facial products
• How to do an Oil in Water, and a Water in Oil emulsion
We will teach you and get you to make;
• Natural Organic Body Gel Cleanser
• Natural organic Shower Gel
• Natural Organic Body Bar
• Natural Organic Hand and Foot Cream
• Natural Organic Body Masque
All products that we make in this workshop you get to take home. You will also be given class notes, formulation sheet, recipes for the products that you have made, also some extra recipes for you to try at home.
Also available for you to purchase will be all the ingredients that you need to continue to make your own Natural Organic Skincare Range at home. The other products that we will have for sale are our Organic Herbal Tea range, Essential oils, Dried Herbs and jars.
You will also be added to our closed Facebook page so you can read what problems or success other people have had or not had. This is a great platform where you can ask questions if you are not sure.