The aim of this workshop is to help you learn how to make easy DIY first aid remedies for minor ailments. It is very important if you do have any ailment, to see your Healthcare Practioner before taking any herbal medicine.
What you will learn in this workshop;
- Learn how to dry and use herbs that you grow
- Create your own Herbal Pillows
- Understand what an oxymel is and how to use it
- Understand what a syrup is and how to use it
- Learn how to make elixirs and when to use them
- Understand what is a menstruum and its importance in herbal extractions
- Learn how to make your own simple Herbal Extracts
- Understand the benefits of infuse oils
- Create your own Medicinal infused oils
- How to manufacture simple creams and lotions
- Create your own relaxing Bath Bombs
All products that we make in this workshop you get to take home. You will also be given class notes, formulation sheet, recipes for the products that you have made, also some extra recipes for you to try at home.
Also available for you to purchase will be all the ingredients that you need to continue to make your own DIY Herbal Medicine The other products that we will have for sale are our Organic Herbal Tea range, Essential oils, Dried Herbs and jars.
You will also be added to our closed Facebook page so you can read what problems or success other people have had or not had. This is a great platform where you can ask questions if you are not sure.
Workshop are held in Craigie (Address will be emailed Thursday before workshop) Make your choice when you book as to which day you would prefer by clicking https://oaktreeherbalclinic.com.au/inc/sdetail/122
$109.00 3 hours - Light Snack provided