The herb is thought to be adaptogenic, which means that it may help to regulate the body's systems and improve resistance to stress.
- It has antioxidant properties. Antioxidants help prevent free-radical cell damage.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- It may help boost your immune system.
- It may help relieve cough.
- It may help treat diarrhea.
- It may act as a diuretic.
- It may help treat ulcers.
- Improving femail reproductive health
- Reducing symptoms of menopause
- Breast feeding and pregnancy - boosts milk production